Alfresco was never my fav or most used EDMS (TRIM, and SharePoint are by far the most used), but a new contract has me developing with this system again and there are quite a few changes between the last version I worked with to this one–5.0.d.
Nobody wants to have to remember 2 different logins for their business processes, so LDAP to AD was the primary goal to kick. PhpLDAPAdmin made this easier, its like PhpMyAdmin, but not for MySQL–its for LDAP!.
Another help in this was the following blog post:
- Sometimes we are just asking for HELP
- Some at
- Barter Groups Around Perth
- WordPress Default Error Codes (also good for other systems)
- three.js GUI tools
- Back on the market
- Active Directory Search Controls for LDAP
- Alfresco Cluster Properties (for Hazelcast)
- Alfresco User Attributes
- LDAP userAccountControl Values