So Google+ is now officially open for trade, but have people been signing up? I know only a few from my old FB friends list have made the migration, but what about the rest of the world?. Well acording to Googles Paul Allen:
On September 9, our model showed 28.7 million users
This morning, our model shows 37.8 million users, with most of the growth coming in the last 2 days
By adding a fudge factor (see below) to account for private user profiles and for non-Roman surnames (both of which are totally overlooked by our surname counting model), my current estimate is 43.4 million users
This may be the fastest growing Social Network, however in comparison to usage of other google products; say the Android platform with its userbase of 160 million users, does it really justify the Developer time? Or is it just about pulling all the google pruducts under the same umbrella?
One think is unquestionable tho, the crew over at Facebook are scared–do they have anything to worry about?
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
- [MAP] Digital Attack Map
- [REPORT] Freedom of the Internet
- MCC315 – Fieldwork 1 – Are RSS Feeds ‘Dead’ Technology?
- Facebook Page Insights
- Is Generic Theory a Valid Tool at Cataloguing Websites?
- Searching Tips
- [LINKS] Government Information Security Resources
- [VIDEO] Kids Need to Learn Programming