Curves, Historgam, Selective Colour, Replace Colour, Channel Mixer, Gamma, Brightness and Contrast–So many ways to correct colour in photoshoop, however as I am the worlds greatest photographer, I never need to use these… SURE!
I took this pic when I was still getting use to the DSLR, its of my friends dog whos name I cannot divulge. As you can tell its overexposed.
I used Gamma to make it look less washed out
This pic of Perth hip-hop MC Xzact, was one I took on 35mm back when I was doing intro to photography, the scan is too bright but I never knew untill I brought an LCD monitor.
I adjusted the black by using curves–now you can see the grainyness of the film, and how dirty my lense was.
- WordPress Default Error Codes (also good for other systems)
- LDAP Alfresco (global properties)
- MCC232 – Skyrim Vs Pool of Radiance
- Facebook Page Insights
- Is Generic Theory a Valid Tool at Cataloguing Websites?
- Air Filter Upgrade
- [REPORT] The Google books settlement: a private contract in the absence of adequate copyright law
- Two-Tone Part 2
- Chrome “special” pages
- [REPORT] Digital Freedoms in International Law