I have decided to give SecureWAMP a test run in a development environment. It is put together by Herzlich Willkommen, the same that bought us SRWare Iron–the Chrome alternative without the Google hooks.
So far: A cool feature is the 1-Click installations, SecureWAMP includes Joomla (tho an older version), WordPress, Typo3, and other server side software available to users with no prior knowledge in setting up Apache.
- Timeline Images
- WordPress Default Error Codes (also good for other systems)
- three.js GUI tools
- Back on the market
- Alfresco Cluster Properties (for Hazelcast)
- Alfresco User Attributes
- LDAP userAccountControl Values
- From the Drafts Folder… Politcal rant from after 2013 Commonwealth Election
- LDAP Error table
- Document managment for the blogger