Due to extrinsic circumstance I will be moving off this server and to a new host. Its likely that I will keep this domain re-directing to my new server, but in the chance you return here to a blank space, that is because of his move.
To clarify in case of speculation: This site was found to be in a “bad IP neighborhood” and I was having trouble with some emails bouncing. No malware was found on this site, so please dont be alarmed.
EDIT (10-Oct 23, 2015 @ 20 : 25): Funny how things turn out. The issues experienced were not due to the server (who I have remained with the whole time), but with some negative SEO that was used against me by a competitor. I have not changed hosts at any point and the problem is no-longer present, I appreciate the work the crew at my hosting company have put in, and I must re-state that they are in no way at fault.
- Some at
- Barter Groups Around Perth
- WordPress Default Error Codes (also good for other systems)
- three.js GUI tools
- Back on the market
- Alfresco Cluster Properties (for Hazelcast)
- Alfresco User Attributes
- LDAP userAccountControl Values
- From the Drafts Folder… Politcal rant from after 2013 Commonwealth Election
- LDAP Error table