Assange was speaking as part of a panel that was supposed to focus on the legal and ethical issues around diplomatic asylum, but instead veered off for a lengthy discussion about U.S. President Barack Obama’s speech at the U.N. this week, which he called “fine words” that needed to be followed up with “fine deeds.”
“It is time for Obama to do the right thing and join the forces of change, not in fine words, but in fine deeds,” he said.
Watch the speech below:
- [MUSIC] Some Old School…
- From the Drafts Folder… Politcal rant from after 2013 Commonwealth Election
- LDAP Alfresco (global properties)
- Alfresco in a Perth Summer
- [MAP] Crime Statistics – International
- Law Journals
- [MAP] Digital Attack Map
- [REPORT] should video game players face the same dilemmas as real soldiers?
- [REPORT] Freedom of the Internet
- Open Source OBD Information