I like this, it’s something missing in world leaders these days–I grew up in the Hawke era and this is how I remember what good politicians do. That and play cricket–but I dont know if the American public could handle a leader who so openly embraces such a colonial sport.
And I would have never known about this if it were not for 25,000 disgrunteled Texan’s wishing to succeed.
Whitehouse Beer petition page
- [MUSIC] Some Old School…
- From the Drafts Folder… Politcal rant from after 2013 Commonwealth Election
- [REPORT] should video game players face the same dilemmas as real soldiers?
- [REPORT] Freedom of the Internet
- New Media and Democracy: From Trolls to Bots
- [REPORT] Redefining Information Warfare Boundaries for an Army in a Wireless World
- Finally we have reached the 21st century
- RIP: Aaron Swartz
- [REPORT] Crisis and Escalation in Cyberspace
- [PAST] Old Media Trolling